So I've got some follow-ups to my previous post about the travel poster. I'm almost finished, but I've got the two major problems that have yet to be resolved. The first is the wonky-assed text that I used for the design that looked cooler as a sketch, but for some reason didn't translate well into vector... The second problem is the color scheme, which I kind of solved by adjusting the color balance to get some of that visual-unity jazz. Here's what I got so far:
The first version...
...and the color-adjusted one.
I've also got a few new sketches, some from my drawing workshop class that I'm taking this semester, some for fun, and a few Photoshop scraps that were taking up space on my hard drive.